Thursday, March 10, 2011

Olympia Book Fair 2011

The Olympia Book Fair 2011 is full! 

In these straightened times, this is very encouraging.  

I’ve been allocated Stand 25, which seems like a good pitch.  Although, I do still seem to be near to a ladies loos, having moved from Stand 19 on the other corner.

I need to start gathering together goodies.  Brother Paul, who is on the organising committee (no I don't get special treatment!) has already sent a letter around to exhibitors reminding us to submit books to the 'Highlights' gallery.

While having a bit of a dig about on the site, I spotted the 'meet the committee' photos.  Even as a boy, Paul didn't like photographs.......


OLYMPIA BOOK FAIR COMMITTEE


Robert Frew
Robert Frew Ltd (Chairman)

Adrian Harrington
Adrian Harrington Rare Books

Pom Harrington
Peter Harrington Antiquarian Bookseller

Keith Fletcher
H M Fletcher

Paul Foster
Paul Foster

Lucinda Boyle
Bernard J Shapero Rare Books

No comments:

Post a Comment